Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Grrrrr. Etsy not working right now.


Etsy is currently switching servers, and lots of people (including me) can't get in at all. This makes me all sorts of cranky, because I have a TON of things to list.

In the meantime, here's a picture of some of my new rings. They are made with words taken from scrap booking sheets, sealed under lucite magnifying cabochons, and then mounted in vintage copper ring bases. The rings are adjustable to fit most sizes, and are very comfortable. The words say all kinds of nice things like Live, Hope, Joy, Love, Breathe and Heart - although one of them says Panic.

While Etsy is down, I spent most of my time listing a bunch of my "Cuffless" cufflinks on my personal website. These are so much fun! Some of them are made with watch movements, but a lot of them are made out of vintage buttons. These are great because cufflinks are back in style, and now you can enjoy the look without spending a fortune on a whole new wardrobe of french cuff shirts. Simply snap these onto the buttons of your favorite shirt and they will stay on nice and tight. You can dance the night away without worrying that they will come loose. You can see them all here at Rivkasmom.com (search "cuffless" in the upper left hand search box)


No comments: