Monday, January 14, 2013

New product review for Influenster: NYC Liquid Lipshine

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine $2.49

I have to confess, I am a lip gloss ADDICT! I usually have at least 10 different shades around the house at all times. For the past few years I have been loving MAC Lipglass, but not loving the price so much.

The NYC sample that I was sent is called Nude York City. I believe I have finally found the HOLY GRAIL of lip gloss!

First, the texture is perfect. Not quite as sticky as Lipglass, but not as long wearing either. I can live with this trade off.

The price, WOW! You can't beat a lip gloss that rivals your favorite at under $3.00 a piece.

The color is just perfect, and I believe it would look good on any skin color you can imagine. It's like magic, it just matches effortlessly. I have several lipsticks that I only kinda like, but paid too much to throw them out. When I layer the nude color over it, it suddenly becomes the most gorgeous shade ever!

If I were trapped on a desert island and could only bring one piece of makeup, this would be it. No question.

Now I just need to go buy out the stock and keep a couple in every pocket of my wardrobe (did I mention that I'm an addict?)

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, duh!






Tags: Review, Influenster, NYC Liquid Lipshine @nycnewyorkcolor #LiquidLipshine @Influenster #Holiday Vox Box

No comments: